Today is the anniversary of the day my husband was birthed.
If only we could all go back in time and see little Stevie Wonder running around in his superman cape and Underoos and know that he would one day grow into a wonderful man, who runs around in his superman cape and Underoos.
That’s just one of the many curiosities of Steve that I cherish so dearly in my heart.
Awwww precious moments.
Funny, this is still how he thinks laundry is done
|You better work; turn to your left, now turn to your rright|
|Bringing home the bacon|
|Remember the kingdome|
Here are 20 reasons I think Steve is awesome:
1. He is dependable
2. He can fix my computer AND my car
3. He will pick up the tab when we are out with friends (Without any ulterior motives)
4. He is my number #1 fan & encourages me everyday to do things I don’t think I can
5. He loved me when I was 30 lbs heavier and had a faux hawk (that’s love)
6. He is taller than me, so tall that I can wear any heels I want ( I’m 5’9”, this is a big deal)
7. He loves his job and knows what he wants to do in life ( I am still wandering aimlessly)
8. He will eat anything I cook ( And tells me it tastes good too)
9. He is generous, unselfish and will do anything for anyone (Making up for my lack there of)
10. He can math good
11. He loves kids & wants to start a family ( My maternal clock on the other hand, isn’t even plugged in)
12. He will pretty much wear anything I ask him to (Finally made the switch from Levi carpenter jeans to something a little more fashionable from the Buckle)
13. He thinks my Parents are great and loves learning everything he can from my dad
14. He is an incredibly hard worker
15. He let me get the girly white bed for our master bedroom, even though he hated it
16. He will make a fool of himself, just to get me to laugh
17. He tolerates our cat Bentley because I love her (She talks. A lot!)
18. He will admit he is wrong and lets me think I am right, even when I am not
19. He lets me have my bad days and doesn’t take it personally
20. He can drink your husband under the table any day of the week
Steve says "I'll drink to that"