Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Old windows, New home


I decided it was time to do something with the old windows I had been hoarding in the basement.

Project one:
Faux enclosed porch








I used eye hooks and chain to connect the frames and secure the tops and bottoms to the railings.


I went for a "rustic" look. 
Which means, I brushed off the debris and called it a day.
When we paint our house ( hopefully this summer) I will paint them with the trim color.

Project two:
Make the shed look cool




I'm not finished yet, but this is a good start to the project!




Clark approves.





No comments: